Talia and Koyama decide to host a party with all of their friends. Instead of enjoying the fruit that Talia prepared with much effort, the friends all go off into separate rooms for some fun of their own...
The restaurant was located in the outskirt of the city where it was green with grass and hills. Having the wedding at the back garden on the restaurant was a beautiful idea.
Wow, how did you know I love nature and would love to have my wedding at the back garden? Did I tell you? =O Anyway, my close friend got married last summer and her wedding was held at the back garden of the restaurant... and there was a lake too. It was so beautiful! But she said it was very, very expensive...
After all I've gone to all of your "AFF Club" parties to have mingled with a lot of them.
Aww the AFF Club parties! If only we were all living in the same country...
"God, he is driving me crazy," she said.
"He's a hot guy, of course he would," Christine said in an obvious tone.
"You know, you're a clever girl, Christine."
"Why thank you," the foreign girl grinned broadly.
"But when it comes to hot guys, your intellectual leaves you," Ayumu finished off.
Christine's face fell. "Shut up," she muttered under her breath.
LMAO I loved this part! XD Hilarious!
"I'm not getting cold feet," Annie assured them. "It's just marriage... it's a big step, a huge step. It's scary."
Yup, yup, I would have definitely said that. You know me so well.
LOL Ryo's bad dream... omg it was so funny and I laughed so much when he said "I object!" confusing everyone! Poor guy, I'm sure Ayumu will strangle him. XD
lmao @ Ayumu for manipulating Jin and Yamapi!!! She's such a good friend. =D Yay, two hot celebs singing for my wedding!!!
I'm listening to the song "Eternal" on Youtube now... It's a very nice song! I love it! I keep hitting on the replay button.
Yay, Yukino is my photographer and Daisy my wedding planner!
lol @ Hiroki stripping himself naked! I've never seen anyone strip naked in a wedding yet.
Hopefully, my parents will grow fond of my boyfriend like Mr. and Mrs. Yue did with Mike. That would be wonderful.
Thank you so much for writing this story, B! I loved it! It made me laugh so much and of course smile. Thanks for reminding me about it when you replied to my review. I'm so sorry for waiting this long to read it. I'm sure you know this already but I love the way you write. It's smooth and flowing. The bickers between Ryo and Ayumu and then between Chri and Yamapi were so funny! I'm glad that Ryo and Ayumu are finally dating! Took them long enough! The last scene was epic hahaha!
If you don't mind, I'd like point out a few spelling errors:
1. Having the wedding at the back garden on the restaurant was a beautiful idea. = Having the wedding at the back garden of the restaurant was a beautiful idea.
2. She glanced down at the Caller ID and then as him. = She glanced down at the Caller ID and then at him.
3. It seemed that she it never registered in her head that he had just called her 'beautiful'. = It seemed that she it never registered in her head that he had just called her 'beautiful'.
4. Freaking out over the two celebrities was over for her and she found their company quiet comforting as they didn't act like celebrities but just as themselves. = Freaking out over the two celebrities was over for her and she found their company quite comforting as they didn't act like celebrities but just as themselves.
5. Daisy was talking in a hushed voice with her assistant was trembling under her employer. = Daisy was talking in a hushed voice with her assistant who was trembling under her employer.
6. In fact they realised they have just been had by the girl their friend specifically warned them about. = In fact they realised they have just been hadtricked by the girl their friend specifically warned them about.
Author's Response: I finally managed to change the mistakes. OMG they're so obvious mistakes! Thanks for pointing them out. While I was at it, I re-read it for any other mistakes (and there were few others!) Anyways, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I think I did talk to you about your ideal wedding plans and you did mention garden so I used that :) I totally love Eternal song and thought it would be perfect for a wedding song! Now I feel like writing another one! LOL I already wrote 2 for this challenge! The other one was for Michiyo "The Bartender At The Wedding" Maybe this time I will write it in a guy's POV